Sunday, February 18, 2018

MFT Creative Olympics Event #3 Crafty Biathlon



The challenge was to combine a technique with a card style. I chose inlaid die cutting with a gate fold card. I die cut layered hearts, the larger heart from red cardstock and the smaller from white. Using the paw print from pet accents, I cut it into the white heart. I cut them a second time out of black cardstock and inlaid them into the white heart. I layered the hearts on top of a gate fold card that I had added a panel which has paw prints dry embossed on it and cut down the middle. Using foam tape on the left side of the heart and a velcro dot on the right side so that it will open and close. Inside I added a panel with the sentiment.


Supplies
Stamp - MFT (critter condolences)
Dies - MFT (pet accents, layered hearts)
Ink - MFT (extreme black)
Embossing Folder - Darice (paw print bkgrd)

No comments:

Post a Comment